Hi peeps, my first time writing and sharing my style collaborate with Glassesonline. Is my third time received email from them and I was quite happy because I can collaborate with them! I tend to know more about them through this collaboration and I think is my pleasure to work with them! haha




Glassesonline is a online shop that offer a wide range of sunglasses and eyewear from top fashion brands such as Ray Ban, Gucci, Adidas and Christian Dior, as well as private label products at extra low prices. GlassesOnline.com.my also stocks all the daily, weekly and monthly lenses and lens care products from trusted brands as Acuvue, Air Optix Aqua, Biomedics, Focus Dailies, Freshlook, SofLens and Proclear for stellar performance and top quality. Whether you need toric lenses, coloured lenses or just your regular prescription contact lenses, they have what you need at a great price. 

They are selling really good quality and good brand of products that I really love it! It's wrong to think that wearing sunglasses cannot go with any style that you like, because sunglasses can make your overall style be more class and elegant look! Just like This pink retro sunglasses from Gucci GG 3579!


When I first saw this sunglasses I was like OMG~~ Is more to light red color and so feminine look! haha Is kinda rare to find this color of sunglasses and I think that it can suit style with more lady and cute look since is color is so match! 

Here's my pink power look collage style create at http://www.polyvore.com  I somehow fall in love with this websites not only they can create style you like, you can even create home furniture to other stuff that you want! LOL super chio websites! I can spend hours to create my collage at there also. Hope to create more style collage at there also! haha


Pink Power Girl



I create a more girlish and cute with the sunglasses. I actually a bit headache what should I match the set but I found that at polyvore you can find and look for the latest fashion there! Super convenience right~ So I found this skirt Coast Cordelia that I super love because is looks like tutu skirt!! Haha on this skirt there are many dazzling diamante stone that made this skirt looks so romantic and sweet~~ Mad Love~~

I find that this skirt and the sunglasses has the same color~~ I match with many many pink color of accessories! The pink set of bralet is quite cute as well! Specially choose the DKNY blossom because I love the smell and I got it at home. I love the handphone cases because it is galaxy star pattern.

That's all for my first set with my Gucci sunglasses from Glasssesonline =)



Flower over Gucci sunglasses



The second match set I actually got inspired by the festival, Chinese New Year! As Chinese New Year is nearby so I decided to match a CNY Outfit! haha Since my sunglasses is near to pink and maroon color, is also near to red color lar! hahaha So I specially choose a red flower dress, red Yves Saint Laurent red leather purse and red earing! Other accessories I choose is more to nature and gold color. Mostly the accessories I choose is more on flower pattern to match our dress ya!

For myself red is not my favorite color but since is Chinese New Year festive season red color is always the festive representative color. So is a must wear for Chinese New Year lol, but you can choose some red accessories or even a small red clutch for a simple outfit for Chinese New Year if red is not your color. This outfit is not too red and not too bright for Chinese New Year =D 

Hope you guys like my sets for this festive season with Gucci sunglasses from Glassesonline!

Glassesonline.com.my



xoxo






0 comments

Add your comment

© Snowman · Sharing · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS