My Grimace X Hello Kitty

Thursday, May 02, 2013 in
Hey peeps, second week of MacDonald plushie~
SOrry If you guys feel bored or how
You can choose to not read as well =p
I gt this Grimace X Hello Kitty in the morning
I was surprise again by super darling LOL!!!
He just love giving me surprise ^6^
hehehe
Thursday morning I wake up at 5:30am to go work
So he also will wake up and fetch me also de
hahaha
But I really didn't think of he will buy it so early in the morning
He have the thinking >>> Tonight we will not able to meet
So he wanted to buy in the morning and make sure I can get it first xD
SO I get my  Grimace X Hello Kitty in the morning
And bring it to work as well xD
Now it is safely in my room liao ^.^



Ta dang~ This time is purple color de 
Feel so cute and sweet lor this colorr
SUper loveeeeeely ahh
Darling say he saw purple also think very cute and know i super love it~!!
SO cute with the Purple Hoodie also lol~~


The purple box with Purple Grimace~
Ngek ngek >>>>>
hehehe


This time the side design is with this DIZZY kitty eye **
Super kawaiii ler~!!!


Grimace de face~
Grimace is actually A type of facial expression usually of disgust, disapproval, or pain
LOL
sampat dao
Grimmmmmm face



SImple lovely purple~
Actually this purple was super cute and nice LOL~!!!
Sweet purple like that >.<
One of my favourite color~~

2 MORE TO GO BABES~~ GAMBATEH AND COLLECT ALL FOUR LUUU
>>>>>> FOR MORE info you all can view back my previous 

My Hamburglar x Hello Kitty


lovey lovey lovey lovey lovey lovey lovey 
lovey lovey lovey lovey lovey lovey lovey

THX AGAIN TO MY DARLING
LOVE YOU ~~



0 comments

Add your comment

© Snowman · Sharing · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS