Slander!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011 in

Recently kena people say bad word about me==
LOL
SERIOUSLY!!!
I HATE PEOPLE WHO TALK BAD ABOUT OTHERS d lo!!!
Really cannot accept
A uncle from my church like don't like us footprints come and complain about our clothing==
And hor although I dun really hear what he say
But I know he say about the clothing we girls wear
lol
If not he will cha shou
LOL
I wonder how he wan cha shou oh????
Always check up how we wear
Or help us choose what we should wear o!!!!????
SIENZ lol himmmm!!!!
I don't know really what is he thinking!!???
We english servie also nobody complain or say la..
What is he o???
Chinese congreation come and complaim about us???
He always saw us wan meh??
LOL
I think he is the most not ZHI GE to complain wan LOL
My mum some more say he say is ENGLISH CONGREGATiON complain to him den only he say to us d worr
But what I heard is not loo
Then What serious is He say to one of the auntie
That my wearing was BAO LU worrr==!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY
I was surprise and ANGRY
He say when I go YUMCHA that time worrrr
I was.................................
TOTALLY SPEECHLESS MAN!!!!!!!!
I counldn't think of the day I went out yamcha wear until expose worrrr
I everyday WORKING D AHH!!!!!
Morning I do my assignment evening work at night I back home sure tired d larr
Still Yumcha
I working is wearing half formal to working..
Not what expose wearing OK!!!
I counldn't remember when I saw that uncle== also
I keep thinking where the hell I SAW HIM!!!!
I keep thinking is he saw the wrong person
And the most important thing is
WHERE GOT PPL GO YUMCHA WAN WEAR FORMAL WAN WOR
Sure shorts and shirt la
And horrr mostly I DUN WEAR SINGLETS WAN OK!!!!!!
NOW I ALSO CAN SUE HIM FOR SLANDER
SURE I WIN
Because Many my friend know how I wear ok
I always go out with them d worr==
Sienz lol
He make me lost my freedom of choosing my wear out
And make my reputation DROP!!!!!

DAMN HIM!!!!


0 comments

Add your comment

© Snowman · Sharing · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS